I fainted today, three times I think, as I walked from my bedroom to the kitchen at 6 am. Scariest shit I've ever had my body do to me. Not the lie-down-and-sleep kind of pass out, but the wake up from a crash landing with bruises, on the floor kind of pass out. First in my room, where I fell on a box of drinking glasses, which thankfully didn't break. Then while opening a door, an impossible door. Then while drinking a glass of water in the kitchen. BANG, I'm wet and hurt and on the floor remembering how to breathe. I don't know I don't know, I woke up with a rash around my neck from a nickel necklace, maybe I was poisoned. It still itches, and I'm still disoriented and scared and I haven't told anyone. Bit my lip almost through but those wounds heal fast.
There was no way I was driving a car this morning, so I rode my bike to work. There is more that I'm not telling, and it is because I'm mad at myself, but I think I'll work it out.
mandag 9. juli 2007
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar